The holidays are a great time to get out and explore Miami. The kids are home from school, and you need a little time to unwind during a hectic holiday season. Why not bring the whole family together for a fun, interactive bonding experience?
South Beach Room Escape also makes a great gift. Stuck on what to get the child who loves puzzles and games? Need an original and fun Secret Santa gift for the office?
Family and friends love to receive gifts they can actually enjoy, so forego the popcorn tin and fruitcake and head on over to southbeachroomescape/booking to purchase gift cards for all the adventurers on your list! Enter Promo Code: Xmasgift at checkout.
And instead of being stuck at home trying to decide what to do with the family over winter break, head on over to South Beach Room Escape and check us out! Enjoy your own Escape Room getaway. Need more inspiration for what to do around Miami this holiday season? Check out these fun ideas to help get you, your family, and friends in the Christmas spirit. According to psychologytoday.com, people prefer experiences to objects. So, let’s get down to business and give you and your loved ones the gift of a memorable Christmas 2017.
- Make the holidays perform for you. During the Christmas season, there’s a bounty of performances happening all over Miami. From traditional renditions of classics like the Nutcracker and A Christmas Carol to holiday-themed concerts and movie showings, stages and screens all over Miami are lighting up with holiday magic.
- Visit the man with the hat. There’s no age limit on a visit with Santa. You can find the jolly old guy all over town this time of year, spreading cheer and posing for photos. Make it a family event or get your friends together and go on a Christmas scavenger hunt with the end result being a group photo with the big man himself. We’re never too old to celebrate the holidays like a kid.
- Dance your way into the festivities. Living in beautiful Miami has its perks. When much of the rest of the country is snowbound and gray, we’ve got sunshine and beaches. Embrace our festive, flavorful culture and learn to dance the salsa this holiday. Take your new skills onto the dancefloor at the hip holiday parties being thrown across Miami, or spice up the holidays with a Latin-themed holiday party of your own.
- Light up the night. The weather may not look or feel like Christmas, but Miami pulls out all the stops when it comes to decorating for the holidays. From neighborhoods to trees to shopping malls, a night out in Miami could be all it takes to put you in the mood for the holidays. The Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, along with many other locations around the city, are hosting special holiday lighting displays and events, so even if you don’t hang lights of your own, you can still enjoy the brightness of the season.
- Volunteer for good cheer. It’s the season of giving and nothing can fill your heart like helping those in need. This Christmas, check out volunteer opportunities in your neighborhood and lend a hand. Donate gifts to families in need, serve food to the hungry, or simply clean out your coat closet and donate to a clothing drive. This Christmas, remember those who are less fortunate and let the joy of the season fill your heart.
Lastly, escape the mad holiday rush with South Beach Room Escape. We’re spreading cheer with holiday gift cards and hosting fun group events all season long. Bring the family. Bring a party. Bring your spirit of adventure! We’ll leave the door unlocked…for now.