We recognize that in light of current events our customers are more concerned about health and safety than ever. Here are some of the things we will be doing until further notice to try to keep our customers safe and happy:
- All escape room experiences must be booked in advance over the phone or using our online booking system. Doors to our property at the street level are always locked. You gain entry by calling us using the intercom by the door and having us buzz you in. We will not buzz you in unless you have an appointment.
- All escape bookings will be private. You will not be able to book a room online or on the phone if someone else has booked it, and you can rest assured that if you have booked a room, we will not place strangers in the room with you. Additionally, customers will enter and exit rooms at different times so that there is no overlap in the common areas. When you complete a room, we ask that you wait patiently so that we can stick to social distancing guidelines. The bar area is currently closed.
- All common areas are wiped down and sanitized before and after each experience. We have invested in the highest quality UV light sanitizers.
- Face masks must be worn at all times. We will provide one to you for a small fee if you do not have one. Game masters will wear face masks and gloves. Customers and employees must stay 6 feet apart whenever possible.
- Customers who are visibly sick, who have a temperature over 100.4 F, or who do not follow these guidelines may be asked to leave and issued a full refund.
- We are working hard to expand our offerings to include remote experiences.
There are many different facets to escape rooms, from riddle solving, to observation, to scavenger hunting, to working as a team. We’re sure you’re terrible at at least one of these things, but bet you’re good at at least one too. And our game masters are there to help you along the way, giving hints when you ask for them (and sometimes when you don’t).
That being said, our rooms are of varying levels of difficulty, and there’s a chance you may not win. That has happened to us before too (shh!), and we can honestly say that even when we have not escaped, we have had a blast playing together. We hope you do too.
Our first experience with escape rooms was with our kids, so we allow kids of all ages at South Beach Room Escape. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult, including in the room. Keep in mind that there are thematic elements that some players may find upsetting (though there are no jump scares, and for the most part we aim for cheesy more than scary), and many of the puzzles are likely to be a little on the difficult side for younger children.
You have an hour to play the game. Start times are not flexible, so please arrive no later than 15 minutes before the scheduled time. If you’re even a little late we may have to cancel your reservation and issue a partial refund.
The hardest on Miami Beach! That’s because we’re the only escape room on Miami Beach, though. We’d classify the Diamond Heist game as ‘Normal’, the Panic Room game as ‘Hard’, and the Black Ops game as ‘Very Hard.’
If you need help with this, it’s going to be a long hour! Just kidding.
We’re at 235 Lincoln Road. The entrance is on James between Lincoln and 17th. This is Miami Beach, so if you can get here without bringing a car, that’s what you should do. But there’s a parking lot right next door, street parking, the Lincoln Mall parking garage, and two garages on 16th between Collins and Washington.
Once you get to the door, buzz us on the intercom so we can let you in the building (the door is always locked), then take the elevator or stairs to the 4th floor. The whole 4th floor is us.
We do! We entertain groups of all sizes and can hold private events inside our tastefully decorated suite or out on our rooftop lounge. We serve beer and wine. We can arrange catering for you, or you can bring your own food and drinks.
To learn more, visit our Events page or contact us.